1414PHC4LP - TYPE 12 MILD STEEL JUNCTION BOX 1414 PH SERIES CONTINUOUS HINGE DOOR WITH CLAMPSPART NO. 1414PHC4LP
- Prix normal
- 110.00 USD
- Prix réduit
- 110.00 USD
- Prix unitaire
· Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
· Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
· UL 508A Type 12, 13
· CSA Type 12, 13
· Complies with
o NEMA Type 12 and 13
o IEC 60529, IP54
· Body formed from 16 gauge or 14 gauge steel. Covers are formed from 14 gauge steel.
· Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
· Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
· Continuously hinged cover is secured with stainless steel clamps and plated steel screws.
· Seamless poured-in place gasket.
· Models larger than 4" x 4" include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
· Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
· A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
· Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray recoatable powder coating.
· Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.