1590Z130GY - TYPE 4X/ 6P DIECAST ALUMINUM ENCLOSURES 1590Z SERIES WATERTIGHT, THICK WALL, UL LISTEDPART NO. 1590Z130GY
- Regular price
- 80.00 USD
- Sale price
- 80.00 USD
- Unit price
Secure & Safe Checkout
· Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
· Two piece “tongue & groove” construction with a replaceable one-piece silicone rubber gasket provides protection against access of dust and water. Gasket supplied loose inside the enclosure (not pre-installed).
· Gasket has a temperature rating of -40C to +150C
· Ideal for repetitive opening and closing.
· Four recessed stainless steel machine screws secure lid into tapped holes.
· Easy to wall mount using “through box - blind hole” construction, outside of gasket protection.
· Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws). (NOTE: Except for 1590Z060, 1590Z061, 1590Z062, and 1590Z063)
· Designed to meet IP68.
· North American Mark of Safety - cUL & UL listed. Certified to Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P.
· All sizes except 1590Z060** carry an impact rating of IK08 per IEC62262
· 16ga galvanized steel inner panels are available for most sizes, and are sold separately (refer to table below).
· Painted versions are painted inside and out with a tough powder paint. Choice of textured black or smooth gray (RAL 7001).
· For non-metallic (glass reinforced polyester) versions of these enclosures, see series 1590ZGRP