EJ14128 - METAL ENCLOSURE, ECLIPSE JUNIOR SERIES, PANEL, ELECTRICAL / INDUSTRIAL, STEEL, 355.6 MM, 305 MMPART NO. EJ14128
- Regular price
- 369.99 CAD
- Sale price
- 369.99 CAD
- Unit price
Secure & Safe Checkout
The EJ14128 is a type 4 Junction Box designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments. The Eclipse Junior series junction box is suitable for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures. Impressive styling features make the Eclipse Junior a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation. Body and cover are formed from 16-gauge steel. Cover and enclosure are finished with a recoatable powder inside and out with ANSI 61 smooth gray (GY). A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure. Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants. Continuously hinged cover has 304 stainless steel hinges and provides 180° opening. Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
· Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes
· 14-gauge Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting
· Quarter turn latches formed from black zinc die-cast
· Seamless poured-in place gasket
· Include a removable 14-gauge galvanized inner panel
· Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels
· Grounding and panel mounting hardware provided
· Inner panels are unpainted galvanized steel
Enclosure Type: Electrical / Industrial
Enclosure Material: Steel
External Height - Metric: 355.6mm
External Width - Metric: 305mm
External Depth - Metric: 203mm
IP Rating: IP66
Body Color: Grey
NEMA Rating: NEMA 3R, 4, 12, 13
External Height - Imperial: 14"
External Width - Imperial: 12"
External Depth - Imperial: 8"
Product Range:EJ Series